CALL US:
+995 593 71 02 76
Home >  Sale >  New Buildings  > #2160
Flats by owner!

Property description

completion date: August 2023

Hotel and residential complex Horizons Deluxe, the 4th house of the complex Horizons, is located in Batumi on the territory of the new Boulevard, on the first line.

Project partners international hotel brand "Trip by Wyndham" and international management company "Sophos Hotels".

The complex fully justifies the slogan: "For recreation, for business, for permanent residence", as Horizons has all the necessary infrastructure that is suitable for a good rest, for a comfortable stay and income generation, this is what distinguishes the complex from other new buildings.


The building consists of 32 floors and includes:


- 3 high-speed elevators  "Kone"

- rescription

- restaurant

- indoor pool

- laundromat

- fitness club

- conference hall

- lounge-bar

- traditional wine cellar

- multi-profile supermarket

- 24 hours security

- video surveillance

- parking spaces

- playground for children


- 100%
- installment plan until January 1, 2025. Down payment 30%, 70% monthly for 37-38 months
- payment method 85/15 - the client pays only 85% of the cost of the apartment, the remaining 15% the apartment will pay itself from the rental income.
- a loan through a bank up to 10 years

House Details
Status of construction
Under Construction
Complition date
August 2023
Installments
38 months
Distance to the sea
200 m
Areas
27.02 - 75.07 sq.m.
Quantity of floors
37
Building type
monolith-frame
Condition at time of sale
turn key
Price for sq.m.:
1 485 - 2 645 USD

Interested in this property? Please call +995 593 71 02 76 or email us.

For more information about this property,
please call or email us.

Ask Question

  1. Characters remaining:
Branches abroad
+44 7789 785 013 +37 529 623 77 57 +48 509 706 316
     
Top.Mail.Ru All Logos displayed are the property of their respective owners. The copyright to these logos & brands are reserved by the respective owners.
Copyright © 2011-2022 Geo-Home Ltd. All Rights Reserved.Privacy policy
 
Rambler's Top100